Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liar too much, too little fools

 A bad mood because of a bad mood ,
this statement looks very strange , indeed inexplicable .
I was a fool, obvious fool ,
liar in this world too much, too little fools , we are that a top two of the fool.
I do not care how you look at me , I only care about whether each day to keep the goal.
refuses terrible, people always die , but why die? but why do live , I'm not crazy , at least I think so , maybe I will face at birth The meaning of live , but what sense of it ?
I do not believe in God , because when you do good hope to see God , he had never seen a bad thing when you do not want to see God , he never remember clearly, God, tired, tired , and against you . But I never want to criticize them as such at the moment , why I fear what what !

No comments:

Post a Comment