Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2007.2.18

 Today is the third day, third day did not see you, think you, what are you doing?
Zero last night, when received in the fast to your New Year wishes to have returned over and that your blessings I will treasure the
Today, watching a movie, happy birthday, Rene Liu and Louis Koo, and finally there is such a line, you want to get married, what to wear wedding, why tell me! to humiliate me why ! think of that day and the better the dialogue in the car, she said, your dreams spring to get married yo. At that time, the first reaction is you, do you like to be married?! Fortunately, the Ministry of funds Li Ting, not you.
However, when I was in this movie, I would think, if in a few years, you want to get married, and if the actor is not what I am, you will not call Come tell me, invited me to attend your wedding, let me know If there were, then how can I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment