Thursday, December 2, 2010

Novel

 If the U.S. can be used just to describe her, now the word should be amazing. He Ruhuasiyu usually see is a lot of young actresses, who for those beautiful, just enjoy, and even take them Item equally as other up, very harsh words. But today, he felt that her beauty is his soul to erosion, he could not avoid crying for her beauty, lament, Dunsheng Lianxiangxiyu meaning.
her to see He became a deep moment together, and he intends to adjust the atmosphere, pointing to the table in front of a dish that, look, we patronize the talk, so much food left, later the package you get back.
he heard She said so, it will be very generous to pick up the chopsticks and said, come, let us eat the point, save packaged.
them again for their own glass and poured a drink and eat up buried.
silence The dinner finally they still feel something is missing, he first broke the silence and asked, in Japan such a long time, you still single?
she said, do the Japanese wife, but not easy. She slightly paused, then said, but added that some European and American people to pursue me, because I looked like a high-ah. a French guy and I was once very close. *** I like to play, a play is a whole day, he has been play with me. I lost the money in the ***, and now you figure it fully enough to buy a house in Japan, I had to buy a car. But I just could not help but want to play, how do you say? other boyfriends have said I, this French guy does not speak, so he and I at the longest. Initially I am particularly afraid of his eyes, that stuff is always so faint faint, reminds me of cat's eye, I see it , and my heart to fear harm. Then I slowly come to accept this special attention. However, that is, until now, I can not have this closeness of pairs of eyes. Of course, some things are quite strange, there was a time I actually left not open him. There is a man of his armpit body odor, smells like musk, I lay beside him, a smell that smell, as if to drink a magic potion that can sleep particularly soundly. Later, we broke up because the smell that smell again, and I to sleep through the night, until now, insomnia problems are no good.
I live is a particularly large house, usually I am a person sleep. Even friends, they generally are before I go to sleep, because they know that I sleep, Pachao me. In fact, they had gone, I could not sleep. I stare at the ceiling and listen to the streets outside the room Occasionally the sound of vehicles passing. Sometimes, a drunk, one foot deep shallow kick through from me downstairs, and even sitting on the steps of the building, but also puts the obscene songs, then, my nerves really nervous great. I'll put him in his arms, and then choose not to bite just listen if he came upstairs, I called the police. this night, I could not sleep all night. I am most afraid of the dark, especially the kind of no stars and the moon at night, the night like a thick ink, and past the faint light from time to time in the car on the roof flashing, flashing each time, is like a devil's hand touch my fear of the nerve, so that my heart pounded. At this point, I can not sleep, begins with bed and jumped up, put all the house lights all the open, in a bright shining light, I lay in bed, eyes at the ceiling, his mind a blank. Then, there are many friends reminded me that this is more secure lights on, because you can be in the open for all acts that people in the dark, maybe one day, your side you will be well aware of the emergence of a criminals hh
However, you do the old insomnia, on memory, and your body will be very influential. He began to worry for her.
So I had to drink. She pointed to the front A nearly empty bottle of Wuliangye said. only drink a half drunk, I stumbled and fell asleep to. like today this wine, I might have to sleep.
He looked at her as if by washing as before the eyes of even more crystal clear, calm analysis of road for her, will not be single for far too long then?
have such reasons, not all. She thought, Long Long hair, smile, had a glass eye Niexie, then back to looking at his eyes. I'm not the same as with the other woman, another woman done love, will be very tired to sleep, but will sleep very soundly. I do, the more there such a thing, the more sleep, and sometimes even during the day than the mental excitement, do not blame you blame?
He bowed his head, grabbed a spoon, to scoop something, and finally there is no hands-on, only the spoon gently tapped Wanbian, then looked up at her.
say I'm afraid you do not believe, at that moment, I realized that not only is the woman's feelings, but also feel man's pleasure, my body body like a man half and half like a female body.
how is this possible? He smiled and said, can not help but look around, and looked around, such as fear of people around to listen to They like to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment