Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have you ever had this scene up

 Have you ever had this scene up: If a woman competing in the meal to pay,cheap UGG boots, they must not couple; If men do not look first to look at the bill to pay, he must pursue the woman opposite; if a woman After carefully watched by the men pay the bill, they might be husband and wife. In the eyes of many women pay for men only right and proper thing to do, take it or leave her alone as the basis of whether patriotic, is not stingy standards. But now said that gender equality in daily life for the appointments, and some of the costs should be who will pay? AA system should still allow men to buy it? we should not have a man willing to give money as a measure of a woman, Love Me, discussion of Zhang welcomed teachers to welcome to Zhang.
Zhang Sheng Shu: Li Jing Hello, Dear netizens Hello everybody.
Jing: University just to fly to Beijing from Taiwan.
Zhang Sheng Shu: So I just know that the hearts of all users the power to pull me over.
Jing: Because on the one you came later,Discount UGG boots, told us a particularly interesting analysis, I did not think of a phenomenon in The following have so many different psychological implications.
Zhang Sheng Shu: Yes, in fact, I like old elf, came here to talk about young love story is really fun.
Jing: We Sina UC's friends I think it is another civilization, and lovely. in the absence of the beginning, I saw a lot of messages, I feel particularly good, as well as a netizen posted my resume out, do not know whether to to recruit me. today we chat with everyone a new topic, because our time is very tight, only one hour each time, so we should step into our theme is to pay for it?. very rich, I should kick up my money, but why take the time you, why, so that it means you love me. In fact, the number of flowers does not matter who's money it is important that we try to pay for this through things, to measure the scale of the other love us, is not it, Miss Zhang.
Zhang Sheng Shu: Yes, today, to hear that all I have to pay. But the fact is, I feel that this topic is very interesting, who love to pay, which is why the two people in love usually pay boys, in fact we are talking about more serious, in fact, this is the vestiges of feudal ideas, because where the girls is because the traditional no ability to support themselves.
Lee Static: Yes, both at home thing.
Zhang Sheng Shu: Yes, so we used to say that girls find a husband is called the long-term meal ticket, so we talk about Taiwan, do not know how to understand Beijing.
Jing: our understanding of long-term meal ticket, we call life insurance.
Zhang Sheng Shu: Yes, so in the previous view, come to believe that girls would let a man would have to foot the bill, but in this century, the girls began to earn their own living, began to work, but the vestiges of this idea, this unconscious, in fact, still in her heart.
Jing: You said it right, especially as girls, we have an education is, we must find a grown up reliable man, let him feed you, if you find a man, you to feed him, how do you find a small white face.
Zhang Sheng Shu: called Chiruan Fan.
Jing: In fact, we speak of men and women equality, that in many things, for the traditional concept, in fact, our own thinking is itself unfair.
Zhang Sheng Shu: In fact this proves that man's habit, in fact, a loss to an unconscious phenomenon, you do not know why, but to think that we all do, you do not do rather unusual.
Jing: And it seems not related with the knowledge, I have some friends,bailey UGG boots, the girl, also single, very rich , white female, stands to reason that they are in fact look very rich boyfriend, but she still think it should be the man to spend money, why, because I think if you do not want to pay a man to prove he was under not love you. a Stingy man must not charisma. So today, we mention, right, we should first ask Zhang, since many people say you are an expert in the constellation, we are not trying to understand a person from the constellation, He may not love you, may he in this category, he such a constellation, maybe he does not love money, does not mean there is nothing to do with love your, perhaps he was born is stingy, he is to save the Well you. So today we have to analyze the twelve constellations, we will analyze it man, what kind of man Stingy highest index.
Zhang Sheng Shu: In fact, I would think that, you see we are talking about love time, are about male and female friends, who will pay for the so-called, in fact, there is no marriage in the past, right. I remember a very funny joke, in a wedding night, when girls marry him husband, the wedding night, she said, how to hear the mice in your house meters a bit, get up the next morning after the wedding the bride say, and that rats bite our house meters. so there is no is your home before marriage, married into our house after.
Jing: I look at Zhang's microphone in? you do not take the microphone, Zhang big voice is coming out through my microphone The.
Zhang Sheng Shu: God, I did not pay you can not wait for me, that have the.
Jing: No, actually I am a very dedicated TV worker, I have been watching the microphone problem.
Zhang Sheng Shu: Because I just was thinking, I feel like I have something not done in the end are what matter.
Jing: In fact, you said just now especially, I have a partner, is now very famous host, called Li Bin, he is, I said, you are a stingy man, he and his wife fall in love, when, just like his wife, I tell you that you do not kill me, kill me is to kill us because I just want to marry you. In fact, a stingy joke, to show his commitment
Zhang Sheng Shu: Who is the highest if the index case, not the Taurus is the Scorpio.
Jing: My husband is a Taurus.
Zhang Sheng Shu: He did not pull the stingy.
Jing: He better.
Zhang Sheng Shu: okay.
Jing: He is not stingy, but I think from his pocket money to his blind, It is impossible.
Zhang Sheng Shu: In fact, why do we say that Taurus is like this, because he is rational, see such a thing, in fact, today we talk about pay, but purely a means of communication, speaking too care about. Sometimes love to be a little more emotional. But Taurus more rational substance, more practical, such a state, he would, I now pay, and instead they might let the other side think it is very rational.
Jing: if it does not with me, I had not bought the white thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment