Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010.11.05

 Today is November 5, 2010, has since entered by the end of October, I feel something is not very smoothly, first game tight, down from last year ranking 2, originally thought it was to keep at least 2 of the ranking, the results only get had a 4. Second is to continue to tidy up loans busy often wrong, but fortunately, thoughtful president, did not blame me, and then they hang up the laptop, Tang Chuangshang watching movies at night, did not bring cooling racks, the results of overheating laptop automatically shut down, playing often can not be switched after that, a lot of information on the laptop, ah, another day I have to test out a.
Wang Yang's work that night saw the log, it is interesting, the former president wrote me credit professionals Liu management staff on the log, the original log that an insurance company could write yo, good energetic ah, I read daily log diary like a boy that age, very violent. Recently a bad mood, do not like together with the wife go out, afraid they do not liking that much noise up again, is this man's menstrual cycles to, well, sounds sick.
feel cold, may also be fever, 7 bed, and playing a half-hour of P, the results of 8:30 and suddenly the spirit, and do not know yet addicted to eating spicy things looked before the burst of the peel Wang Yang, a chrysanthemum mushroom mentioned above, well, I admit I am also heavy flavors, I ordered, but no Laozhao eat, because the point after the wife gave canceled, alas ~ the next time I'll have to call on Wang Yang to taste the flavors of the dish.
360 recent fight with the powerful QQ, you fight you, none of my Pishi, so why did I have to choose, also have to choose one, I am impartial, I am cheap temper, or both are used, or both do not, words to this, I'm hungry. I'm really hungry, his mother, and last night is this feeling hungry Yunyunhuhu's asleep, damn lotus leaf cake, but also grilled bun film, fool who ah, damn QQ with the 360. next, and starved to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment