Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love

Love
I clenched fist birth
That is because God told me to pursue this life
; is the Garden of Eden in which green apples falling world
Human call it - love
; she always quietly coming
I like to listen to her in vain footsteps
The moon fell into the dry well
; dark, hard to find cast my eyes < br> poem into the book caught red leaves
deep thoughts behind a soil two earthworm
knife
return for a double torment
Love is a spring out of the wall Naoqi Apricot
just want to know the wall been inserted into the vase landscape
< br> Love is a trap did not hide < br> The moment I saw the fall It is in the eyes of mercy
eaves purple Campanula
still waiting yesterday for the she sang the oriole's
yard swing Iraqis no longer figure on your
The lovely think poppy
I unknowingly addicted to
; Past Sansei playmate
Stone River ; forgot
agreement under the bodhi tree ; you remember I said
In this life I had to wear mourning
; for you, I would like for the funeral
You accept the punishment
get my hands on Fusarium
no longer playing for you Let me rock
stiff
not for you, sings
; fight life
of the flower on wine
; to forget your smile, smiling
fireflies flutter ; screen then look back on the road landscape
; youth, longing forever Haikushilan
me along the rugged trail
into the paradise of the impasse
; white, green lamp lights when the volume between the lonely yellow tea
; forget to care about winning or losing
; If love has suspended
I am not trying to see her footprints
; If love has died
I give it ten feet pious hands white silk
; If love is a reincarnation
I'd rather sleep in the neglected cemetery in the wake

No comments:

Post a Comment