Monday, May 2, 2011

Nothing to say quietly to see

1, if one day, you say you want me, I will say to you: ... 2 late, leave you, I will not cry, because you do not deserve ... 3, sad voice, you can not hear, I was so ignorant of what? 4, gently, do not want to bother you. Unfortunately, I still ran into the memory of pain!
5, stay on your side, my life is only a possibility, it is painful. But without you, my life there is one million possible!

6, Hill no edge, of Heaven, I have met several times in the Galaxy and the king!

7, golden years, the Things of Love, with your leave, I put an end to the days of my life, who you know?

8, in the depths of my heart, have you unexpected pain, in the end how long it can hold and still keep my strongest smile.

9, maybe I was not mature, but maybe you are too young ...

10, in fact, there is love in this world, though not always appear to me, But I desire!

11, closed my eyes, I see our love!

12, is not I do not love you, but the love you gave me can not afford ...

13, in this world, no one should I cry because I cry worthy people do not make me cry.

14, you get used to the cold, makes me concerned about the sudden loss! 15, promises you give like a star, so much, but I never get!

16, the most precious word of life is

17, where the heart is only so big, someone will surely come some people want to leave!

18, life is too long, you are merely a scenery!

19, there are many things in life, not get is lost. Maybe I lost a lot, but there must be obtained!

20, the meaning of life, not to say:

21, Love is like the bloom of fireworks, and then the moment of the CLS is beautiful.

22, if one day I die, I must have turned it into the wind, always accompany you around!

23, if you are destined to not give the response I expect, then we still keep a safe distance outside of it!

24, those who hurt so beautiful, so I would not put that smile can hurt you!

25, I started to love yourself first, then did not hurt, will not cry!

26, inner freedom is the permanent representative of the lonely.

27, the reality is too fake, or they are too stupid?

28, all because of loneliness, began the affair.

29, is the true meaning of life: born, live.

30, age is not a gap, height not distance.

31, life is a one-way ticket, no retreat, no return!

32, although sometimes I get heartburn, but I have never had the happiness of others, so I'm content with it!

33, the choice in love and be loved, I chose to be loved, wrong, can they do?

34, in your world, without me, so you can not feel my heart's sadness!
35, roll it, take my last charity, go back to your noble world.

36, learned the heart without dwelling place, where are the homeless.

37, any time, anywhere, as long as you need me, I will always be by your side.

38, the world can ignore me, only you can not. 39, deep pour into your arms, tightly attached to your chest, quietly listening to the voice of your heart! 40, Love is like cherry poppy flowers just beginning to make you crazy, stoned, but in the end will be cruel price you pay. 41, I am weak heart, you can not afford the storm-like love. 42, please do not break my heart again only a trace of calm, I just want to keep it calm, quiet love you.

43, God knows how much I love you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment