Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reprinted there will be a man, always put your palm as the Po ,,,

-
first saw you, I told you my name is Avery -
-
-
Then I said I want to go Paradise Falls -
-
-
do not know how to -
-
-
I let you take me to the spacecraft -
-
-
swear I let you take me, do not go back -
-
-
then we got married -
-
-
-
-
us to repair the house -
-
-
finishing room -
-
-
This is what we often take place -
-
-
do email us -
-
-
-
you accidentally printed a fingerprint -
-
-
I also printed one, in fact quite good -
-
-
We like to lie to see the sky -
-
-
I will accompany you to sell balloons -
-
-
us reading quietly, holding your hand, I feel this is heaven -
-
-
-
-
I said I want a lot of kids -
-
-
decoration baby room we started -
-
-
But it did not, you are so sad -
-
-
is really does not matter, as long as I you say enough, and our ideals -
-
-
we started saving money for our ideals, can always have a lot of things in life -
-
-
again and again we have to break our piggy bank -
-
-
every time we go out together, I always help you tie -
-
-
this way, until we are old -
-
-
we're old -
-
-
But more and more in love -
-
-
I will go with you to sell balloons -
-
-
really happy -
-
-
just one look is enough -
-
-
we'll dance -
-
-
with cleaning -
-
-
can always unforgiving years, always remember that hill climb ahead of me -
-
-
But now my walking more staggering -
-
-
I fell -
-
-
I know you really worry about -
-
-
I'm sick -
-
-
I know you fear -
-
-
be afraid to lose so I -
-
-
the end I asked you away -
-
-
later because of various reasons -
-
-
you start a magnificent adventure -
-
-
in this adventure -
-
-
you know a little boy named Russell -
-
-
a talking dog Doudou -
-
-
A bird can not fly Kevin -
-
-
got to see our youth worship idols - explorer Charles Edmonds -
-
-
the end you brought to our home Paradise Falls -
-
-
I miss you-
-
-
I love you forever-
-
-
Subscribe to the reading room -
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment