Sunday, May 22, 2011

Old Shanghai boss Du Yuesheng quotations , it is worth the look!

!
1. not afraid of being used, people use to explain what you have to use
2. eat is real power, gambling is a hedge, prostitution is the fall
3. spend a penny to receive a penny of the effect of ten, this is the money experts
4. you have to do knife tofu Liangmian Guang

5. life the most difficult to eat three bowls of noodles: faces of the people scenes sensibilities
6. for people to be sincere, even if someone hiding the truth from me at one time, I can always sincere words moved him so that he completely convinced. My attitude of life, all in an honest word, you learn by analogy, tenor can talk about friends
7. Doo culture also had a friend once said: You turned out to be a carp, a 500-year practice of the goal into a dragon dance, and I it turned out to be Article Loach, the first practice of the 1000 into a carp; then 500 years in the practice jump goal, if we both fail together, or you may become a carp and loach I said I pulled you how to do things imprudent it?
8. first-class people, have a skill, Meipi Qi; second-class people, have a skill, a temper; the end of other people, not skill, and great temperament.
9. Du Yuesheng lip saying the words: small world experience, the effect loss of Jingzhou
10. who live in the world depends on two things, courage and wisdom
11. icing on the cake thing to let others do the things I only temporary relief.
12. End of use of money, friendship not only to eat. So some people to save money, I keep friendship. Jinshan Yinhai save more, however, difficult friendship with the amount of it is like heaven and earth!
13. monthly deposit is not zero discount on a few more you have, how much to spend out how much money you be considered.
14. Qianban Ye ask yourself, think about other people late at night
15. gentleman I am not afraid, I do not mess with thief!
16. Do not do absolutely must leave room

No comments:

Post a Comment